WHERE HAVE I BEEN?


Well, it has been a long time - maybe September since I posted. BUT, I have a really good excuse - I have been in London for the birth of grandbaby #9 - a girl named Marguerite Louisa Letton Mackinnon, born 10/17 - a beauty as evidenced by the picture.
I will soon be posting pictures of my latest cooking adventure (venture). With the help of my really good friend, Tony Page, I will use his commercial kitchen this weekend for production of Southern Fried Pecans.
Then getting ready for the Holiday season, I will post my famous Grannie's Sands.. you will not be disappointed!
Until then, Bon Appetit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the best excuse in the world for being absent! I am expecting grandchild #3 in March and can't wait. Lucky you for having 9 of them. Glad you are back and welcome home.

About Me

My Photo
Cooking Confections
Mother/Step-Mother of 5 (Blended family), Grandmother of 9 precious grandchildren - 7 stateside and 2 in London. Cooking is my passion and stress release, Lived in the Charleston, SC area all my life, love to travel to England and Italy.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered by Blogger.