8/21/2008 10:39:00 AM | Posted by Cooking Confections | | Edit Post
Today is the first day of my posting for this blog. Wish me luck!
I have a dear friend in the hospital and I know these will cheer him up.
This recipe is my very own for the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie - truly crispy.
Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees
- 2 Sticks of Real Butter - Softened
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs - at room temp.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup White Rice Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Toasted Pecans (if desired)
Mix butter and sugars together until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat together.
In a separate vessel, mix flours, baking soda and salt. Add to butter/sugar mixture.
Add chocolate chips and pecans - just mix in until incorporated.
Place in oven and immediately turn the heat down to 350 degrees and bake for 10-12 mins. Half way through the baking process - rap the sheets on the counter to remove any air. Will be done when they are slightly brown on the top.
Remove from oven and cool on wire racks and WOW!!!
- Cooking Confections
- Mother/Step-Mother of 5 (Blended family), Grandmother of 9 precious grandchildren - 7 stateside and 2 in London. Cooking is my passion and stress release, Lived in the Charleston, SC area all my life, love to travel to England and Italy.
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.